Friday, January 29, 2010

Featured on Southern Weddings Magazine: Nicole & Danny

Southern Weddings Magazine, one of my absolute favorites, is featuring one of our weddings today on their blog! Check it out here!

Nicole and Danny are one of the most creative and fun loving couples I've ever met. When it came to designing their wedding, they were not afraid to break out of the box and I love that! Nicole had a solid vision for her day - wooden tables, more candles than flowers, lots of fun, and most importantly a focus on her wedding ceremony. After all, that's what a wedding is all about right?!

Here are a few of my favorite shots. Rachel Barker of Millie Holloman Photography did a bang up job getting every single detail of the day. We worked closely with Jennifer of Salt Harbor Designs on the floral. If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times - Jenn is AH-MAZING! The to die for cake was done by one of my favorite ladies, Nicki MacRae, of Nicki's Cakes. A very special thank you to each of these vendors who always produces top of the line work. Each one is a joy to work with.









If this doesn't give you a little peek into just how much fun Danny & Nicole are, then I don't know what does! We had a blast working with you two and wish you a lifetime of happiness...and fun!

No comments: