Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jeanie & Jimmy | Part 1

Jimmy & Jeanie are such a fun couple! They came to me, slightly bruised, from their previous wedding coordinator. I could tell they were leery to start the planning/design process from scratch but I promised them a few things - this would be FUN, we could do A LOT with their budget and it would be FUN!

They jumped on board and never looked back. We had a blast planning and designing! Every time I talked to Jeanie I could hear her bursting at the seams with joy and excitement. The big day arrived and it did not disappoint! It was gorgeous and filled with love and joy.

Many thanks to a wonderful and talented team who made this event a success!

Photography: Scott Piner
Lighting: High Performance Lighting, Steve Peterson
Catering: Pete Daniels, AQ Catering Group







No comments: